TVCrewFinder is an online resource packed with features designed to simplify the
booking and management of TV jobs from one centralised hub. An online community
of professionals accessible from wherever you are!
Below are just some of the features you can expect to find at TVCrewFinder...
- An online diary, manageable 24 hrs a day using one simple click to set your
- Personal profile and unique URL (www.TVCrewFinder.com/yourname) to directly
showcase your CV and skills to potential clients.
- Job offers direct to your phone by SMS & email, with a simple reply system
that automatically updates your diary.
- Invoices are automatically produced as soon as you've completed the job and
archived for your records.
- Save your own logo & payment details to your invoices.
- Add payment terms and billing for each of your clients & monitor those
invoices that are overdue with our simple indicators.
- Save time by searching crew by skill, location, experience & most importantly
- Shortlist crews that you're interested in and offer them jobs once you've compared
their CV's & viewed their TV credits.
- Receive live status updates of the jobs you've offered and manage them from one
- Create favourites lists so you can put specialised crews together quickly and search
groups depending on the type of production you're crewing.
- Add planning sheets or other info to the designated message board for each of your
jobs or send SMS & email messages to your crews for important updates such as call
- Forward your finalised crew list to a client for Security passes or to inform those
onsite who to expect.
- Post jobs on our job board to gauge freelancer interest and availability for a
long-term project or series.
- If you are a supervisor or source crews for other clients then TVCF is the tool for
you. You will have the best of both worlds; being able to promote yourself as well as
search the available crew that are most suitable for your next production.
- All of the outstanding features of our Freelancer & Booker services accessible
through one login and simple to use interface.
- An online diary, crew profiles and inclusion in our availability search results for each
of your members, manageable from one simple interface.
- Choose to show your members availability in a quiet period or switch it off and use the
system as an in-house tool.
- Book crew from inside your own agency on behalf of clients or shortlist a crew for one of
your senior members from the full database.
- Represent your members by accepting or declining job offers on their behalf, managing their
diary and promote them by keeping their profiles constantly up to date.
- Contact your members by SMS or email.
Remember it's a community... we want YOUR feedback to make this "the network" you love to use.